Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The most EPIC movie ever created.

Holy shit. I have seen a lot of in-game movies in my day. Some are funny (zinrath), some are educational and inspirational for playing a class (Nerf sap series), and then you have something like this.

This is, by far, THE BEST in-game movie I have EVER seen in my life. The editing and production levels are of the highest quality possible. The music choices are superb, the voice acting is excellent in places (although a little weak or corny in some), and the sound effects are absolutely top notch.

But best of all, the story is just outstanding. I recommend this movie to ANYONE who's interested in fantasy-based stories, whether you enjoy world of warcraft or not.

This has my absolute highest recommendation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leiah how can I get in touch with you? I tried to send you an ingame mail but I got no response. Want to talk to you about some hunter stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you insisted I watch it instead of just ask about it. Definately worth the wait on the DL and the 1.5hrs it took to watch. Epic is an accurate statement. Good find!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Absolutly amazing. I'm honestly floored.

Anonymous said...

euwhjdjfdufuife
vgfjkgkjrjgfgjtuivdfgkjdfvg
gdfjkgkjd
gfhjkhkfdgjrgiodfkkjdg
gdfgjsdlkg
riireigtriofgkfkjfghghdfkjrgugruivdfukgrivdfkgjgf
glklgtrguirtgibofdhjfkjgtrbgf
gfdgrkbgldfkgfjkdg
gdfbkldfkvjkfsdilcvjdgvdkjdsv
gvfdjkgvjkdfhdssduihdgfuihjgivkdgfdukdfs
dfgkfdvuigrjuijhgfdasoklfedfvosdgfdikferifsdgfiekgfvd'grkfvsdjkfilerufkcsdkfifdikjgvdfo;fleif olto;rlkgh thlrgjk hklklkl